HIGH QUALITY DISPLAY BOX FOR AMULETS, JEWELRY, SEALS, SCARABS, INTAGLIOS ETC
Object No: BOX1
Cleanup those unmounted objects lying on your cabinet shelf.
We have had quite a number of inquiries on the display boxes we now use that are included with your order for small to medium objects that are unmounted.
Each box is constructed using a range of high quality materials from the frame to the fine black leatherette cover which provides a smooth finish. The two part framework made of PP board, a lightweight, anti-corroding, heat resistant material, that houses the clear and flexible thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), a form of plastic known for its excellent elasticity, transparency, and ability to resist oil, grease and abrasion, giving the illusion your piece is suspended in the air. In order to keep out dust and other impurities, high-grade magnets close the box, making it both easy to open yet extremely secure when closed, so as to protect your precious contents.
SELECT YOUR SIZE FROM THE OPTIONS BELOW:
Box sizes available -
SIZE 1: 3_1/8" x 1_3/8" x 3_1/8" (8cm x 3.5cm x 8cm)
SIZE 2: 4" x 1_3/8" x 4" (10 cm x 3.5cm x 10 cm)
SIZE 3: 5_1/8" x 1_3/8" x 5_1/8" (13 cm x 3.5cm x 13cm)
SIZE 4: 7_1/8" x 1_3/8" x 7_1/8" (18.2 cm x 3.5cm x 18.2 cm)
SIZE 5: 10_5/8" x 1_3/8" x 8_7/8" (26.5 cm x 3.5cm x 22 cm)
Objects shown with the boxes are, of course, not included.
These boxes are perfect for a variety of objects and collectibles including but not limited to: amulets, seals, scarabs, jewelry, collectibles, fossils, coins, intaglios, etc, etc. and protect and display objects beautifully.
Sands of Time provides a lifetime, unconditional guarantee of authenticity and provenance. Every artifact purchased from us is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity, stating culture, provenance and age. Furthermore, we conduct due diligence to ensure the item, to the best of our knowledge, has not been illegally obtained from an excavation, architectural monument, public institution or private property. Wherever possible, reference is made to existing collections or publications.
Sands of Time Antiquities are proud to uphold the following Code of Conduct:
- We undertake to make, to the best of our ability, all purchases in good faith.
- We undertake not to purchase or sell objects until we have established, to the best of our ability, that such objects were not stolen from excavations, architectural monuments, public institutions or private property.
- We will not dismember and sell separately parts of one complete object.
- We undertake to the best of ability to keep objects together that were originally meant to be kept together.
- As appropriate we will keep photographic records of objects prior to repair and restoration, to be honest and open by describing in writing the amount of repair and restoration undertaken to a prospective purchaser.
- To the best of our ability, we guarantee authenticity and provenance of all objects offered for sale.
- Deposit: A deposit of 15% of the total price is required upon purchase.
- Checkout: Order through our website and select the "layaway" option at checkout.
- Flexibility: You are not restricted to a set monthly payment; pay what you wish when you wish, however your balance must be paid within six months of the order date or you risk forfeiture.
- Title: Property title remains with Sands of Time Antiquities, Inc. until payment is made in full.
- Shipment: Once payment is complete, we will ship your order by the next business day.
Should you cancel your layaway purchase, a 15% restocking-fee will apply. If you exchange or trade-up the objet purchased while it is on layaway, the restocking fee for the original purchase will not apply. If you would like to take advantage of our layaway system or would like to discuss an alternative option that better suits your budget, please contact us via e-mail or call 1-202-342-0518.